YP Gold Coast kick-started 2018 with its second annual Entrepreneur Lunch on Friday, February 2.
Following last year’s hugely successful debut at Harry’s Steak Bistro, the Entrepreneurs Lunch returned this year with a stellar line-up of panellists including:
• Ross Jurisich, co-founder of hugely popular craft brewing company, Stone & Wood Brewing Co.
• Joel Scott, co-founder of Gold Coast-based clothing empire, The Mad Hueys
• Lauren Hall, technology entrepreneur and CEO/co-founder of event management platform iVvy
• Fabienne Costa, nurse-turned-jewellery maker, CEO, founder and creative director of YCL Jewels
• Dan Kerr, founder of one of Australia’s fastest-growing online trade and services directories, service.com.au
Fantastic event this year with each entrepreneur discussing how they transformed vision into reality, building multi-million dollar businesses from the ground up.
Thanks to YP Gold Coast, check out their website to keep up-to-date for Q&A with industry leaders, events and more.